True Friendship True Friendship

Very well-drawn.
I like your outline width-variety and the style of your outlines.
I would love to see a 1-pass shading on your coloration. That would give the animation a much greater depth.

Music is well placed and really helps to transfer the mood and feelings to the viewer.
The story, in fact, is not the best but well told, mostly with screenplay.

All over I'll give you a 4,5/5
Keep up the good work! Happy to see more of you in the future.

Piggybank12 responds:

Thank you for the compliments! I appreciate them very much!

That's interesting to hear you like the outline width variety; the review below me mentioned they didn't like some of the thicker outlines very much. To each their own, I guess? Regardless, thanks for telling me this, and I'll keep it in mind.

I considered trying to do a one-pass shading for this entire animation (never did it before for a project this size), but my time for working on this got cut short and I instead saved any sort of shading for the very last scene of the "dream" sequence, which I think helps that scene stand out as a result. The shading probably would have helped out a lot too though, especially with everything that happens in front of the sunset.

Thanks for making this review, I do appreciate you taking the time to make it! I'll keep this in mind for my future projects as something to consider.

Poster: Agenda 2012 Poster: Agenda 2012

It seem like you are a big fan of pendulum :) Keep up the work and create you bigger challenges and keep learning :) well drawn. 4.5/5

Sin-sister responds:

Hah, I am indeed :]
Thanks, Phimo

Prof. Pedo Oak Prof. Pedo Oak

Bad sound quality, improve the export settings. Besides of that i dont like the topic really much. But its drawn fairly good. So you get 2.5/5

30 FPS vs 60 FPS 30 FPS vs 60 FPS

Got 6/6 right. There is a big difference yeah. Besides this its a nice concept. You get 4/5 Stars.

Tanooky Tracks Tanooky Tracks

Couldnt play it well, theres a game breaking bug :/

FourPlay FourPlay