30 FPS vs 60 FPS 30 FPS vs 60 FPS

Got 6/6 right. There is a big difference yeah. Besides this its a nice concept. You get 4/5 Stars.

Tanooky Tracks Tanooky Tracks

Couldnt play it well, theres a game breaking bug :/

FourPlay FourPlay

won in 40 seconds :) solid game, but nothing to original. 2.5/5

Defend the Castle Defend the Castle

Wasnt this uploaded yesterday already? Not happy with your rating, improved the game in any particular way?

So... Last time I voted 4, now I voted 3 for uploading it again for hope for a better rating, i think. The Game itself is really well-done but a little bit repeating the same things over and over again. Very repetitve. My Review Rating therefor is 4/5.

Thats my dungeon! Thats my dungeon!

You should increase the FPS the game is running with :)

When its 30 now, increase it to 60. Besides this fact i really like this game. Reminds me a "little" of Dungeon Keeper :) Maybe I'll create a remake of Dungeon Keeper soon, thanks for your inspiration.

Ah :) 4.5/5

windows windows

Uncreative and hmmm not a game at all? 0.5/5

Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

Liked it, but did not feel good in the end

I really enjoyed playing this game. Nice graphics, animation and fairly good sound. I like the synch of all the tapes :)

But... (Yea there have to be one) I did not like the end in all. It was good in some way, but it dont feels like an end... I think there will be a conclusion sometimes :) Looking forward for more games.

7/10 Review
4/5 Rating

Monster Arena Monster Arena

Peace of Crap

Sorry, but after year 1 the game breaks and the game is waaaay too easy. Had over 250 Power and over 150 on the other 3 stats. Killed everything 1 Hit...

Go back to balancing and bugfixing and re-release the game. The Idea is fairly nice.

The Lance! The Lance!

Joining the previous review

I beated the game in 2nd generation too, so its far too easy.

The idea is nice, but sometimes it lagges horrible here, maybe this is because of flashplayer 11 rc1.

Overall I give a 6/10

Aether Aether

Way toooo cute :)

Never seen such a cute game before on newgrounds. Its just perfect. Everything works in harmony with each other component of this game.

Animation: 5
Scripting: 5
Gameplay: 4
Fun Factor: 3
Sound: 4
Bugs: 0

Overall: 21 (Max 25) = 9/10 (5/5)
(Animation + Scripting + Gameplay + Fun Factor) / (Bugs*2)