True Friendship True Friendship

Very well-drawn.
I like your outline width-variety and the style of your outlines.
I would love to see a 1-pass shading on your coloration. That would give the animation a much greater depth.

Music is well placed and really helps to transfer the mood and feelings to the viewer.
The story, in fact, is not the best but well told, mostly with screenplay.

All over I'll give you a 4,5/5
Keep up the good work! Happy to see more of you in the future.

Piggybank12 responds:

Thank you for the compliments! I appreciate them very much!

That's interesting to hear you like the outline width variety; the review below me mentioned they didn't like some of the thicker outlines very much. To each their own, I guess? Regardless, thanks for telling me this, and I'll keep it in mind.

I considered trying to do a one-pass shading for this entire animation (never did it before for a project this size), but my time for working on this got cut short and I instead saved any sort of shading for the very last scene of the "dream" sequence, which I think helps that scene stand out as a result. The shading probably would have helped out a lot too though, especially with everything that happens in front of the sunset.

Thanks for making this review, I do appreciate you taking the time to make it! I'll keep this in mind for my future projects as something to consider.

Poster: Agenda 2012 Poster: Agenda 2012

It seem like you are a big fan of pendulum :) Keep up the work and create you bigger challenges and keep learning :) well drawn. 4.5/5

Sin-sister responds:

Hah, I am indeed :]
Thanks, Phimo

Prof. Pedo Oak Prof. Pedo Oak

Bad sound quality, improve the export settings. Besides of that i dont like the topic really much. But its drawn fairly good. So you get 2.5/5

Trip to the candy factory Trip to the candy factory

Hint: Make the Labels (Text) unselectable :)

Besides of that, nice for your first animation, hope you will continue and advance your skills :)

2.5/5

Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

Nice

I enjoyed watching this movie, it combined everything good from newgrounds together. I really liked the music combined with the movie. And I think that you made the characters really good and imitated the artists style of each character very good.

I love this. Definately gotta get on front page :)

Thank you for this submission.

Worst Fuckin Movie Ever Worst Fuckin Movie Ever

Awesome!

I actually enjoyed this movie. This is a good submission and I like to see more of you. I added this movie to my favorites.

Although I think you managed really great to combine the sprites and so on (You know, sizes, colors and so on).

So there is a very nice overall look.

Easter Egg rules :)

...

Ahhh :) 5/5

Khonjin responds:

You actually found the easter egg. I'm astounded.

Glad you liked the movie :D